VERSCHOBEN 8th International Phylloxera Symposium
- Event location:
- Hochschule Geisenheim, Rebenzüchtung
- Institute for Grapevine Breeding in Cooperation with the Geisenheim Institute of Continuing Education
- Target groups:
- Viticulture & Enology
- Wine Business
- PhD students
- Professionals with prior knowledge
With regard to the great success of the last conferences performed by Nathalie Ollat 2013 and Andy Walker in 2017, we are now planning to reissue the next, 8th International Phylloxera Symposium, which is set to take place from June 25 to June 27, 2020 on Geisenheim University Campus .
We would like to invite everyone interested in the subjects as listed on the information sheet.
We are looking forward to a great participation, exciting presentations and lively discussions.
Thursday June 25, 2020
• 09.30 - 13.00: Registration at the conference office
• 11.30 - 13.00: Lunch - meal at the Geisenheim Campus - Cafeteria
• 13.00 - 17.30: Presentations, Speeches and Posters
• 18.30: Evening Event / Soirée / Dinner
Friday June 26, 2020
• 08.30 - 12.00: Presentations, Speeches and Posters
• 12.00 - 14.00: Lunch break - meal at the Geisenheim Campus - Cafeteria
• 14.00 - 17.30: Presentations, Speeches and Posters
• 18.00: Evening event: Barbecue at the Institute for Grapevine breeding
Saturday June 27, 2020
• 08.00 - ca. 16.00: Excursion to the viticultural Region
Deadline for abstracts, oral presentations and posters: 31.03.20
To submit abstracts, oral presentations and posters, please fill in the provided form in the download section and send it to:
Hochschule Geisenheim University
Institut für Rebenzüchtung
Please find below more detailed information on conference program, costs and registration process.
More information about this event
Hochschule Geisenheim, Rebenzüchtung
Institute for Grapevine Breeding in Cooperation with the Geisenheim Institute of Continuing Education
Prof. Dr. Joachim Schmid